We collected a gallery of free blank invoice templates for you. Before downloading our templates, we recommend trying out our Spark Invoice Maker app first. It’s a mobile app that lets you create an invoice for your projects. Generating invoices using Spark Invoice Maker is fast, easy, and simple—you’ll have professional-looking invoices within minutes!
Our Downloadable Blank Invoice Templates
Select a template that suits your liking. You may access them via Google Docs or download them and open them in your word processor.
Getting paid has never been easier, thanks to our Spark Invoice Maker. Download our invoice maker now and get a fast and easy invoicing experience.
If you didn’t find the style you want, let us know, and we will add it to our gallery. Send us a message through our Contact Us page.
Our free blank invoice templates allow you to create impressive invoices that will win your clients. Choose a theme you like and download the file and fill out the customizable fields. Then, your invoice is ready for print. You may also send an electronic copy of the invoice via email or other messaging platforms.
Blank Invoice Template Features
- Our blank invoice templates give you complete freedom to customize them so that you can match the invoices with your brand.
- We provide fully customizable templates—you can use them as-is or edit them to suit your needs. You may change the labels, add new rows or columns, or change the color scheme.
- Our free invoice templates are professional-looking, containing all essential invoice elements.
- Everything in our gallery is free and printable.
If you’re looking for receipt templates, make sure to check our Receipts Template page, where we put together some of our favorite receipt templates. You can use them for free! They’re editable and available in various formats.
Grow Your Business: Use the Right Invoice
Your business’s growth depends on several factors: the quality of your products or services, marketing, post-sale assistance, and customer relationship. But you can also scale your business by improving simple tasks—you can start by streamlining your billing process.
A good billing process can help retain your clients or customers. What’s more, it can create lasting impressions to your clients, essential for long-term customer relationships.
Using generic invoices seem harmless, but they don’t always work as well as branded, client-specific invoices. If you really want to expand your business, you must use the right invoice.
An excellent, impressive invoice must contain all essential information the client or customer needs to know, including your business name, contact information, itemized products, prices, discounts, taxes, and total amount.
Your invoices should be easy-to-read, with font and formatting that won’t confuse your clients. Further, your invoices should be easily printable. And this age of technology, it helps if your invoices can be opened electronically.
What Your Invoice Should Include
Your invoice represents your business, so you want it to look professional and beautiful. There are many things you want to include on your invoice, so it provides the client with the information they need.
There are several elements that you need to include on your invoice:
- Invoice number: invoice numbers serve as your invoice’s unique identifier. It helps you keep track of your invoices. When making follow-ups, you can just use the invoice number as the reference. This is especially helpful when you have multiple clients.
- Itemized list of products or services rendered: your customers need to know what they are paying for. So make sure your invoice has all the information on the items or services you have rendered, including their quantity and prices. At most times, it’s helpful to provide short descriptions of your products.
- Any taxes due: it’s your responsibility as a seller or supplier to let your clients or customers know about the taxes being charged on them. You may specify whether the prices in the invoice are tax-inclusive or not. If not, you must specify the tax rate in your local area. To learn more about tax, read our guide How Do I Charge Taxes Using the Invoice Generator?
- The total cost: lastly, one of the critical information your invoice must include is the total cost of the items or services you have provided. The total amount should be stated clearly in the invoice. In most cases, the total cost is highlighted or in bigger, bolder font.
If applicable, you may state the deadline for the payments or any terms of agreement for the sale. We also recommend that you specify what payment methods you accept. It’s best to have multiple payment options available so you can receive your payments faster.
Download Spark Invoice Maker
Spark Invoice Maker is a mobile application that enables you to create professional and impressive invoices in minutes. Unlike free invoice templates, you don’t need to download any file, nor you have to boot up your computer just to edit invoices.
Our app makes sure you can generate invoices without any hassle. By using Spark Invoice, you can create and send invoices instantly. Spark Invoice generates invoices that you can send via email or other messaging platforms. It’s a productivity tool that can help scale your business in ways you don’t expect.